Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in China: Recent Trends and Prospects beyond Shadow Banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Reinhard H. & Hackethal, Andreas & Tyrell, Marcel, 1999. "Disintermediation and the Role of Banks in Europe: An International Comparison," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 36-67, January.
- Jeffrey Carmichael & Michael Pomerleano, 2002. "The Development and Regulation of Non-Bank Financial Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15236, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Löchel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Hölzl, Eugen, 2016. "The funding of small and medium companies by shadow-banks in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 220, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Tang, Weiqi & Meng, Bo & Wu, Libo & Liu, Yu, 2016. "Undermined climate policies : a study on the impact of regulatory and financial discrimination across heterogeneous firms in China," IDE Discussion Papers 622, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsChina; shadow banking; informal finance; financial development;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2015-05-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2015-05-16 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2015-05-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IUE-2015-05-16 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2015-05-16 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2015-05-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hku:wpaper:201524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carla Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieusthk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.