Report NEP-CFN-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bart Keijsers & Bart Diris & Erik Kole, 2015. "Cyclicality in Losses on Bank Loans," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-050/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 Sep 2017.
- Saunders, Anthony & Schmid, Markus & Walter, Ingo, 2014. "Non-Interest Income and Bank Performance: Does Ring-Fencing Reduce Bank Risk?," Working Papers on Finance 1417, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Mar 2016.
- Nordblom, Thomas L. & Hutchings, Tim & Hayes, Richard & Li, Guangdi, 2015. "A Framework for Modelling Whole-Farm Financial Risk (PowerPoint)," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202986, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Grupp, Marcel, 2015. "Taking the lead: When non-banks arrange syndicated loans," SAFE Working Paper Series 100, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Thomas Mc Cluskey, 2015. "Evidence on European fund managers and investors views on dividends post 2008," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003287, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Shanuka Senarath, 2015. "Securitization and Credit Default Swaps (CDSs): Towards Diagnostic of the Fundamental Problem and Suggested Solutions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003072, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 2014. "Risk-adjusted Valuation of the Real Option to Invest," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-19, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Berg, Tatjana & Horsch, Philipp & Schmid, Markus, 2015. "Sharing a Director with a Peer," Working Papers on Finance 1507, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Kellee Tsai, 2015. "Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in China: Recent Trends and Prospects beyond Shadow Banking," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-24, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2015.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Hakimi, Abdelaziz, 2015. "Did banks and financial markets developments lead to economic growth in MENA region? Evidence from Dynamic panel data estimation," MPRA Paper 64310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grupp, Marcel, 2015. "On the impact of leveraged buyouts on bank systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 101, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Rafael Aigner & Felix Bierbrauer, 2015. "Boring Banks and Taxes," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Sandra Rigot, 2015. "Does Regulation Matter? Riskiness in Pension Asset Allocation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003259, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Michele Costola & Andrea Pasqualini, 2015. "An entropy-based early warning indicator for systemic risk," Working Papers 2015:09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andrea Beltratti & René M. Stulz, 2015. "Bank sovereign bond holdings, sovereign shock spillovers, and moral hazard during the European crisis," NBER Working Papers 21150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariana Nedelcu (Bunea), 2015. "Study on the relationship between the quality of external audit - financial performance, solvency and risk management in the Romanian banking system," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003389, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.