Report NEP-TRA-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaogang Wu & Zhuoni Zhang, 2015. "Wage Discrimination in Urban China: How Hukou Status Affects Migrant Pay," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2015-06, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Mar 2015.
- Christina Jenq, 2015. "The Employment Gender Gap in Urban China: Why Women Benefited Less from China's Privatization Reforms," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2015-08, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2015.
- Libman, Alexander & Vollan, Björn, 2015. "Anti-Western conspiracy thinking and expectations of collusion: Evidence from Russia and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kellee Tsai, 2015. "The Political Economy of State Capitalism and Shadow Banking in China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-25, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2015.
- Igor Gurkov, 2015. "Russian Manufacturing Subsidiaries of Western Multinational Corporations: Support from Parents and Cooperation with Sister-Subsidiaries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pavel V. Derkachev, 2015. "Where is a Teacher Happy in Russia? Indicators of Teachers’ Salaries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/PA/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Roman Klimko, 2015. "Labour markets in Visegrad countries ten years after the 2004 EU enlargement," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003825, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna, 2015. "Are China's Ethnic Minorities Less Likely to Move?," IZA Discussion Papers 9018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kellee Tsai, 2015. "Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in China: Recent Trends and Prospects beyond Shadow Banking," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-24, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2015.
- Costa-Font, J. & Kossarova, L., 2015. "Anthropometric Dividends of Czechoslovakia's Break Up," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wilson, Ross, 2015. "Does Governance Cause Growth? Evidence from China," Working Papers 2015:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- X. Yu & G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & J. Lei, 2015. "Inside the Virtuous Cycle between Productivity, Profitability, Investment and Corporate Growth: An Anatomy of China Industrialization," Working Papers wp1006, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joanna Nowakowska-Grunt & Judyta Kabus, 2015. "Modern strategies of city management in Poland," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003797, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- C. Jude & M. I. Pop Silaghi, 2015. "Employment effects of foreign direct investment. New Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," Working papers 553, Banque de France.
- Hana Horakova & Aneta Oniszczuk-Jastrzabek, 2014. "Contested rural development through tourism: spatial and social relations in a post-socialist Czech village," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section4-2, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Bogus?awa Zió?kowska, 2015. "Importance of value determinants in management and development of strategies in enterprises in Poland," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003636, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sonja Cindori, 2015. "Value Added Tax and its place in the fiscal system of the Republic of Croatia during the financial crisis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003086, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Claus Friedrich Laaser & Janno Reiljan & Klaus Schrader, 2015. "Some Empirical Findings on the Structural Devlopment of the Estonian Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1998, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Liviu-Adrian ?aga, 2015. "Capital structure ? Romanian and Eastern-Europe companies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003806, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lilas Demmou & Martin Haluš & Gabriel Machlica & Robert Menkyna, 2015. "Spurring Growth in Lagging Regions in Slovak Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1211, OECD Publishing.
- Vasić, Aleksandra, 2015. "The Increase of Competitiveness of Serbian Products in International Trade Through a System of Protecting Geographical Indications," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200346, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sónia Araújo & Petr Maleček, 2015. "The Czech Labour Market: Documenting Structural Change and Remaining Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1213, OECD Publishing.
- Nguyen, Huy, 2015. "Crop diversification, economic performance and household behaviour Evidence from Vietnam," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204224, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Yao Amber Li & Jenny Xu & Carol Zhao Chen, 2015. "Import Response to Exchange Rate Fluctuations: A Micro-level Investigation," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-27, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2015.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2015. "Happy Moves? Assessing the Link Between Life Satisfaction and Emigration Intentions," IZA Discussion Papers 9017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klimczuk, Andrzej & Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2015.
"Potencjał współpracy transgranicznej podregionu białostocko-suwalskiego
[The Potential for Cross-border Cooperation of Subregion Bialystok-Suwalki]," MPRA Paper 64239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2015. "Is the Maastricht debt limit safe enough for Slovakia?," Working Papers Working Paper No. 2/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Toth, Jozsef, 2015. "Value creation and capturing: the case of the Hungarian agri-food SMEs," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204229, Agricultural Economics Society.