Where is a Teacher Happy in Russia? Indicators of Teachers’ Salaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Figlio, David N., 1997. "Teacher salaries and teacher quality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 267-271, August.
- Stinebrickner, Todd R, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Teacher Labor Supply," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 196-230, January.
- Trevor Barr, 2010. "A Broadband Services Typology," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(2), pages 187-193, June.
- Anne Annink & Laura Dulk & Bram Steijn, 2016. "Work–Family Conflict Among Employees and the Self-Employed Across Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 571-593, March.
- Koren, Stephan & Stiassny, Alfred, 1998. "Tax and Spend, or Spend and Tax? An International Study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-191, April.
- Stefan C. Wolter & Stefan Denzler, 2004.
"Wage elasticity of the teacher supply in Switzerland,"
Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(3-4), pages 387-408.
- Wolter, Stefan C. & Denzler, Stefan, 2003. "Wage Elasticity of the Teacher Supply in Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 733, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chan, D.P. & Cheung, K.Y., 1993. "One-Way Arbitrage with Transaction Costs: An Evidence from the Hong Kong Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Working Papers wp93-2, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Todd R. Stinebrickner, 1999. "Estimation Of A Duration Model In The Presence Of Missing Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 529-542, August.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob Roland & Schroll, Sanne & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2008. "Attitudes towards immigration--Perceived consequences and economic self-interest," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 254-257, August.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1994. "Parental and Public Transfers to Young Women and Their Children," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1195-1212, December.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2001. "La seta in Italia dal Medioevo al Seicento: dal baco al drappo [Silk in Italy from the Middle Ages to the Seventeenth Century: From Silkworm to Cloth]. Edited byLuca MolÃ , Reinhold C. Mueller, andCla," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 674-676, October.
- David P. Varady, 2018. "My Career as a Pragmatist," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 84(1), pages 76-84, January.
- Stinebrickner, Todd R, 2001. "Compensation Policies and Teacher Decisions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(3), pages 751-779, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of education; labor market; salary; schools teachers’ status; general education; regional educational policy.;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-05-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2015-05-16 (Education)
- NEP-TRA-2015-05-16 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-05-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:28/pa/2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.