Firm-Level Determinants of Board System Choice: Evidence from Russia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2013. "Firm-Level Determinants of Board System Choice: Evidence from Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 55(4), pages 636-671, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naohito Abe & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2010.
"Organisational culture and corporate governance in Russia: a study of managerial turnover,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 449-470.
- Abe, Naohito & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2010. "Organizational Culture and Corporate Governance in Russia : A Study of Managerial Turnover," RRC Working Paper Series 21, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2007. "Enterprise Reform And Corporate Governance In Russia: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 849-902, December.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008.
"The determinants of board composition in a transforming economy: Evidence from Russia,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 532-549, December.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008. "The Determinants of Board Composition in a Transforming Economy: Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 9, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hans van Ees & Theo J.B.M. Postma & Elmer Sterken, 2003. "Board Characteristics and Corporate Performance in the Netherlands," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 41-58, Winter.
- Frye, Timothy M. & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2011. "Government directors and business–state relations in Russia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 642-658.
- I. Iwasaki, 2007. "Legal Forms of Joint-Stock Companies and Corporate Behavior in Russia," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 73-86.
- Tor Eriksson & Erik StrÃ¸jer Madsen & Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Valdemar Smith, 2001. "Determinants of CEO and Board Turnover," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 243-257, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2017. "Corporate Governance System and Regional Heterogeneity: Evidence from East and West Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 72, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2017.
"Boards of directors in Russian publicly traded companies in 1998–2014: Structure, dynamics and performance effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-25.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2016. "Boards of Directors in Russian Publicly Traded Companies in 1998-2014: Structure, Dynamics and Performance Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 10436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Global financial crisis, corporate governance, and firm survival:," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 178-211.
- Carlo Bellavite Pellegrini & Emiliano Sironi, 2017. "Does a one-tier board affect firms’ performances? Evidences from Italian unlisted enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Russian Experience," RRC Working Paper Series 37, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordsboard system choice; executive board; corporate governance; strategic management; Russia;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-06-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2011-06-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:rrcwps:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrhitjp.html .