Corporate Performance, Corporate Governance and Top Executive Turnover in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armando Gomes, "undated".
"Multiple Large Shareholders in Corporate Governance,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
05-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Armando Gomes, "undated". "Multiple Large Shareholders in Corporate Governance," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 5-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiwen Li & Yuan Lu, 2012. "CEO dismissal, institutional development, and environmental dynamism," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1007-1026, December.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Graham, Michael A., 2009. "On institutional ownership and firm performance: A disaggregated view," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 370-394, December.
- Quoc Trung Tran & Xuan Minh Nguyen & Tien Hoang Nguyen, 2016. "CEO duality, state shareholder and CEO turnover: Evidence from Vietnamese stock market," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 12(3), pages 113-120, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:221-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.