Firm-Level Determinants of Board System Choice: Evidence from Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Firm-Level Determinants of Board System Choice: Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 32, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naohito Abe & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2010.
"Organisational culture and corporate governance in Russia: a study of managerial turnover,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 449-470.
- Abe, Naohito & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2010. "Organizational Culture and Corporate Governance in Russia : A Study of Managerial Turnover," RRC Working Paper Series 21, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2007. "Enterprise Reform And Corporate Governance In Russia: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 849-902, December.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008.
"The determinants of board composition in a transforming economy: Evidence from Russia,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 532-549, December.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008. "The Determinants of Board Composition in a Transforming Economy: Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 9, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hans van Ees & Theo J.B.M. Postma & Elmer Sterken, 2003. "Board Characteristics and Corporate Performance in the Netherlands," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 41-58, Winter.
- Frye, Timothy M. & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2011. "Government directors and business–state relations in Russia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 642-658.
- I. Iwasaki, 2007. "Legal Forms of Joint-Stock Companies and Corporate Behavior in Russia," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 73-86.
- Tor Eriksson & Erik StrÃ¸jer Madsen & Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Valdemar Smith, 2001. "Determinants of CEO and Board Turnover," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 243-257, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:5-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2017. "Corporate Governance System and Regional Heterogeneity: Evidence from East and West Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 72, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carlo Bellavite Pellegrini & Emiliano Sironi, 2017. "Does a one-tier board affect firms’ performances? Evidences from Italian unlisted enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Russian Experience," RRC Working Paper Series 37, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Global financial crisis, corporate governance, and firm survival:," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 178-211.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2017.
"Boards of directors in Russian publicly traded companies in 1998–2014: Structure, dynamics and performance effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-25.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2016. "Boards of Directors in Russian Publicly Traded Companies in 1998-2014: Structure, Dynamics and Performance Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 10436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2018. "International Presence of the Japanese Study of Russian and East European Economies," RRC Working Paper Series 74, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:55:y:2013:i:4:p:636-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.