Report NEP-TRA-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ladislava Grochova & Tomas Otahal, 2011. "Corruption in the Czech and the Slovak Republics: Did the EU Pressure Improve Legal Enforcement?," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-04, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aaditya Mattoo & Francis Ng & Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "The Elephant in the "Green Room": China and the Doha Round," Policy Briefs PB11-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Firm-Level Determinants of Board System Choice: Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 32, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Okuda, Hidenobu & Nhung, Lai Thi Phuong, 2011. "Fundraising Behaviors of Listed Companies in Vietnam: An Estimation of the Influence of Government Ownership," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-15, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, P騁er & Ill駸sy, Mikl & Mak鵺 Csaba & Szanyi, Mikl齠, 2011. "The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series 521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sulimierska, Malgorzata, 2011. "After ten years the Russian crisis how IMF intervention might be evaluated?," MPRA Paper 30930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milan Nedeljkovic & Branko Urosevic, 2011. "Determinants of the Dinar-Euro Nominal Exchange Rate," Working papers 18, National Bank of Serbia.
- Petr Rozmahel & Nikola Najman, 2011. "Business Cycle Similarity Measuring in the Eurozone Member and Candidate Countries: an Alternative Approach," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-06, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2011. "Market Size, Competitiveness and Technological Frontier - the Impact of Trade Integration with the UE on Productivity in Polish Manufacturing Sectors," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 82, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Jitka Pomenkova & Roman Marsalek, 2011. "Time and frequency domain in the business cycle structure," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-07, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.