Time and frequency domain in the business cycle structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lizal, Lubomir & Kocenda, Evzen, 2001.
"State of corruption in transition: case of the Czech Republic,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 138-160, June.
- Lubomir Lizal & Evzen Kocenda, 2000. "Corruption and Anticorruption in the Czech Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 345, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lubomir Lizal & Evzen Kocenda, 2001. "The Paradox of Czech Crusaders: Will They Ever Learn the Corruption Lesson? (Corruption and Anticorruption in the Czech Republic)," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp171, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
Keywordsspectrum; business cycle; transition economy; frequency domain; time domain;
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ETS-2011-06-11 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:07_2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .