Heterogeneity and Biases in Inflation Expectations of Japanese Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John, 2000.
"Measuring Welfare Changes and the Excess Burden of Taxation,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Creedy, J., 1997. "Measuring Welfare Changes and the Excess Burden of Taxation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 587, The University of Melbourne.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- Martin Beznoska & Richard Ochmann, 2013. "The interest elasticity of household savings: a structural approach with German micro data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 371-399, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiyuki Nakazono, 2016. "Inflation expectations and monetary policy under disagreements," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-1, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-02-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-02-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:cisdps:614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .