Measuring Welfare Changes and the Excess Burden of Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Creedy, John, 2000. "Measuring Welfare Changes and the Excess Burden of Taxation," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 1-47, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2008. "The impact of productive efficiency and quality of a regulated local public utility on final goods prices and consumers welfare," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Werner Gueth & Rupert Sausgruber, 2004. "Tax Morale and Optimal Taxation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ueno, Yuko & Namba, Ryoichi, 2014. "Heterogeneity and Biases in Inflation Expectations of Japanese Households," CIS Discussion paper series 614, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb, 2007.
"Comparing Welfare Change Measures with Income Change Measures in Behavioural Policy Simulations,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2007n21, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Herault & Guyonne Kalb, 2008. "Comparing Welfare Change Measures with Income Change Measures in Behavioural Policy Simulations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1030, The University of Melbourne.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2011.
"Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 2010. "Costs of taxation and benefits of public goods with multiple taxes and goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5410, The World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2010. "Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 731, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Creedy, J. & Kalb, G., 2001.
"Measuring Welfare Changes With Nonlinear Budget Constraints in Continuous and Discrete Hours Labour Supply Models,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
799, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2001. "Measuring Welfare Changes With Nonlinear Budget Constraints in Continuous and Discrete Hours Labour Supply Models," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Will Martin & James E. Anderson, 2005.
"Costs of Taxation and the Benefits of Public Goods: The Role of Income Effects,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
617, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, James E., 2005. "Costs of taxation and the benefits of public goods : the role of income effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3700, The World Bank.
- TRANDAFIR, Adina, 2014. "The Impact Of The Total Tax Rate Reduction On Public Services Provided In Romania," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 5(3), pages 27-38.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2009. "On the Impact of Productive Efficiency and Quality of a Regulated Local Public Utility Upon Final Goods Prices and Consumer's Welfare," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 68(3), pages 311-339, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL WELFARE ; TAXES;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .