Report NEP-MON-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richhild Moessner & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2014. "The effect of the zero lower bound, forward guidance and unconventional monetary policy on interest rate sensitivity to economic news in Sweden," DNB Working Papers 413, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2014. "Monetary Policy, Bond Risk Premia, and the Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 852, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mohanty, Biswajit & Bhanumurthy, N.R., 2014. "Exchange rate regimes and inflation: Evidence from India," Working Papers 14/130, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Mitra , Kaushik & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2014. "Targeting nominal GDP or prices: Guidance and expectation dynamics," Research Discussion Papers 4/2014, .
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Michal Franta & Dana Hajkova & Petr Kral & Ivana Kubicova & Anca Podpiera & Branislav Saxa, 2013. "What We Know About Monetary Policy Transmission in the Czech Republic: Collection of Empirical Results," Research and Policy Notes 2013/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Arthur Grimes, 2014. "Four Lectures on Central Banking," Working Papers 14_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Wojciech Charemza & Carlos Diaz & Svetlana Makarova, 2014. "Term Structure Of Inflation Forecast Uncertainties And Skew Normal Distributions," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Asia during the Crisis of 2008-9," Working Papers 012014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ueno, Yuko & Namba, Ryoichi, 2014. "Heterogeneity and Biases in Inflation Expectations of Japanese Households," CIS Discussion paper series 614, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Krouglov, Alexei, 2014. "Monetary part of Abenomics: a simplified model," MPRA Paper 53397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "The Price-Price Phillips Curve in Small Open Economies and Monetary Unions: Theory and Empirics," Kiel Working Papers 1904, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dranev Yury & Maxim Babushkin, 2014. "Asymmetric exchange-rate exposure in BRIC countries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 27/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.