Four Lectures on Central Banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Grimes, 1996.
"Public Standards and Private Monitoring: New Zealand’s New Banking Supervision Regime,"
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform,
Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 3(3), pages 277-286.
- Grimes, Arthur, 1996. "Public Standards and Private Monitoring: New Zealand's New Banking Supervision Regime," MPRA Paper 69393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2008. "An Historical Perspective on the Crisis of 2007-2008," NBER Working Papers 14569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banking; inflation targeting; exchange rate systems; macroprudential policy; microprudential policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-02-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2014-02-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-02-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:14_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .