Report NEP-CBA-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur Grimes, 2014. "Four Lectures on Central Banking," Working Papers 14_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Bridges, Jonathan & Gregory, David & Nielsen, Mette & Pezzini, Silvia & Radia, Amar & Spaltro, Marco, 2014. "The impact of capital requirements on bank lending," Bank of England working papers 486, Bank of England.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris , Charles & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2014. "Identifying channels of credit substitution when bank capital requirements are varied," Bank of England working papers 485, Bank of England.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Asia during the Crisis of 2008-9," Working Papers 012014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Michal Franta & Dana Hajkova & Petr Kral & Ivana Kubicova & Anca Podpiera & Branislav Saxa, 2013. "What We Know About Monetary Policy Transmission in the Czech Republic: Collection of Empirical Results," Research and Policy Notes 2013/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2014. "Monetary Policy, Bond Risk Premia, and the Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 852, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mohanty, Biswajit & Bhanumurthy, N.R., 2014. "Exchange rate regimes and inflation: Evidence from India," Working Papers 14/130, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richhild Moessner & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2014. "The effect of the zero lower bound, forward guidance and unconventional monetary policy on interest rate sensitivity to economic news in Sweden," DNB Working Papers 413, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe, 2014. "In Search of the Banking Regulator amid U.S. Financial Reforms of the 1930s," Working Papers hal-00937533, HAL.
- Durham, J. Benson, 2013. "More on U.S. Treasury term premiums: spot and expected measures," Staff Reports 658, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2014.
- Wojciech Charemza & Carlos Diaz & Svetlana Makarova, 2014. "Term Structure Of Inflation Forecast Uncertainties And Skew Normal Distributions," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ueno, Yuko & Namba, Ryoichi, 2014. "Heterogeneity and Biases in Inflation Expectations of Japanese Households," CIS Discussion paper series 614, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "“Causality and Contagion in EMU Sovereign Debt Markets”," IREA Working Papers 201403, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0893 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Poledna & Stefan Thurner, 2014. "Elimination of systemic risk in financial networks by means of a systemic risk transaction tax," Papers 1401.8026, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.