Elimination of systemic risk in financial networks by means of a systemic risk transaction tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Christoffersen & Steven Heston & Kris Jacobs, 2009.
"The Shape and Term Structure of the Index Option Smirk: Why Multifactor Stochastic Volatility Models Work So Well,"
INFORMS, pages 1914-1932.
- Peter Christoffersen & Steven Heston & Kris Jacobs, 2009. "The Shape and Term Structure of the Index Option Smirk: Why Multifactor Stochastic Volatility Models Work so Well," CREATES Research Papers 2009-34, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Aanand Venkatramanan & Carol Alexander, 2011. "Closed Form Approximations for Spread Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 447-472, January.
- Anders B. Trolle & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2009. "Unspanned Stochastic Volatility and the Pricing of Commodity Derivatives," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(11), pages 4423-4461, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Bjerksund, Petter & Stensland, Gunnar, 2006. "Closed form spread option valuation," Discussion Papers 2006/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Stein, Elias M & Stein, Jeremy C, 1991. "Stock Price Distributions with Stochastic Volatility: An Analytic Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(4), pages 727-752.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip, 2000. "Spanning and derivative-security valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-238, February.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poledna, Sebastian & Molina-Borboa, José Luis & Martínez-Jaramillo, Serafín & van der Leij, Marco & Thurner, Stefan, 2015.
"The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 70-81.
- Sebastian Poledna & Jos'e Luis Molina-Borboa & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Marco van der Leij & Stefan Thurner, 2015. "The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises," Papers 1505.04276, arXiv.org.
- Fabio Caccioli & Paolo Barucca & Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2017.
"Network models of financial systemic risk: A review,"
- Fabio Caccioli & Paolo Barucca & Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2017. "Network models of financial systemic risk: A review," Discussion Papers 1719, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Klimek, Peter & Poledna, Sebastian & Doyne Farmer, J. & Thurner, Stefan, 2015. "To bail-out or to bail-in? Answers from an agent-based model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-154.
- Basak, Deepal & Murray, Alexander & Zhao, Yunhui, 2017. "Does Financial Tranquility Call for More Stringent Regulation?," MPRA Paper 81373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Poledna & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Fabio Caccioli & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Quantification of systemic risk from overlapping portfolios in the financial system," Papers 1802.00311, arXiv.org.
- Opeoluwa Banwo & Fabio Caccioli & Paul Harrald & Francesca Medda, 2016. "The Effect Of Heterogeneity On Financial Contagion Due To Overlapping Portfolios," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(08), pages 1-20, December.
- Iori, Giulia & Mantegna, Rosario N. & Marotta, Luca & Miccichè, Salvatore & Porter, James & Tumminello, Michele, 2015.
"Networked relationships in the e-MID interbank market: A trading model with memory,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 98-116.
- Giulia Iori & Rosario N. Mantegna & Luca Marotta & Salvatore Micciche' & James Porter & Michele Tumminello, 2014. "Networked relationships in the e-MID Interbank market: A trading model with memory," Papers 1403.3638, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:44-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico & Stefano Gurciullo & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "Leveraging the network: a stress-test framework based on DebtRank," Papers 1503.00621, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Poledna, Sebastian & Bochmann, Olaf & Thurner, Stefan, 2017. "Basel III capital surcharges for G-SIBs are far less effective in managing systemic risk in comparison to network-based, systemic risk-dependent financial transaction taxes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 230-246.
- Sebastian Poledna & Abraham Hinteregger & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Identifying systemically important companies in the entire liability network of a small open economy," Papers 1801.10487, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:144:y:2017:i:c:p:97-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matt V. Leduc & Sebastian Poledna & Stefan Thurner, 2016. "Systemic Risk Management in Financial Networks with Credit Default Swaps," Papers 1601.02156, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Silva, Thiago Christiano & da Silva, Michel Alexandre & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda, 2017.
"Systemic risk in financial systems: A feedback approach,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 97-120.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Michel Alexandre da Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2017. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems: a feedback approach," Working Papers Series 461, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-02-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2014-02-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2014-02-08 (Network Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2014-02-08 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1401.8026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.