Elimination of systemic risk in financial networks by means of a systemic risk transaction tax
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poledna, Sebastian & Molina-Borboa, José Luis & Martínez-Jaramillo, Serafín & van der Leij, Marco & Thurner, Stefan, 2015.
"The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 70-81.
- Sebastian Poledna & Jos'e Luis Molina-Borboa & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Marco van der Leij & Stefan Thurner, 2015. "The multi-layer network nature of systemic risk and its implications for the costs of financial crises," Papers 1505.04276, arXiv.org.
- Fabio Caccioli & Paolo Barucca & Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2017.
"Network models of financial systemic risk: A review,"
- Fabio Caccioli & Paolo Barucca & Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2017. "Network models of financial systemic risk: A review," Discussion Papers 1719, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Opeoluwa Banwo & Fabio Caccioli & Paul Harrald & Francesca Medda, 2016.
"The Effect Of Heterogeneity On Financial Contagion Due To Overlapping Portfolios,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(08), pages 1-20, December.
- Opeoluwa Banwo & Fabio Caccioli & Paul Harrald & Francesca Medda, 2017. "The effect of heterogeneity on financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios," Papers 1704.06791, arXiv.org.
- Banwo, Opeoluwa & Caccioli, Fabio & Harrald, Paul & Medda, Francesca, 2017. "The effect of heterogeneity on financial contagion due to overlapping portfolios," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69678, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Klimek, Peter & Poledna, Sebastian & Doyne Farmer, J. & Thurner, Stefan, 2015. "To bail-out or to bail-in? Answers from an agent-based model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-154.
- Basak, Deepal & Murray, Alexander & Zhao, Yunhui, 2017. "Does Financial Tranquility Call for More Stringent Regulation?," MPRA Paper 81373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Poledna & Seraf'in Mart'inez-Jaramillo & Fabio Caccioli & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Quantification of systemic risk from overlapping portfolios in the financial system," Papers 1802.00311, arXiv.org.
- Iori, Giulia & Mantegna, Rosario N. & Marotta, Luca & Miccichè, Salvatore & Porter, James & Tumminello, Michele, 2015.
"Networked relationships in the e-MID interbank market: A trading model with memory,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 98-116.
- Giulia Iori & Rosario N. Mantegna & Luca Marotta & Salvatore Micciche' & James Porter & Michele Tumminello, 2014. "Networked relationships in the e-MID Interbank market: A trading model with memory," Papers 1403.3638, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:44-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico & Stefano Gurciullo & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "Leveraging the network: a stress-test framework based on DebtRank," Papers 1503.00621, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Poledna, Sebastian & Bochmann, Olaf & Thurner, Stefan, 2017. "Basel III capital surcharges for G-SIBs are far less effective in managing systemic risk in comparison to network-based, systemic risk-dependent financial transaction taxes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 230-246.
- Sebastian Poledna & Abraham Hinteregger & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Identifying systemically important companies in the entire liability network of a small open economy," Papers 1801.10487, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:144:y:2017:i:c:p:97-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matt V. Leduc & Sebastian Poledna & Stefan Thurner, 2016. "Systemic Risk Management in Financial Networks with Credit Default Swaps," Papers 1601.02156, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Silva, Thiago Christiano & da Silva, Michel Alexandre & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda, 2017.
"Systemic risk in financial systems: A feedback approach,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 97-120.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Michel Alexandre da Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2017. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems: a feedback approach," Working Papers Series 461, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-02-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2014-02-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2014-02-08 (Network Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2014-02-08 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1401.8026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.