Report NEP-NET-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2014. "Endogenous product compatibility choice under Cournot competition with a network externality," Discussion Paper Series 115, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2014.
- Pietro Battiston & Luca Stanca, 2014. "Boundedly Rational Opinion Dynamics in Directed Social Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 267, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," MPRA Paper 53325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Poledna & Stefan Thurner, 2014. "Elimination of systemic risk in financial networks by means of a systemic risk transaction tax," Papers 1401.8026, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2014. "The Value of Connections: Evidence from the Italian-American Mafia," IZA Discussion Papers 7925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2014. "Managing Consumer Referrals in a Chain Network," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 850, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael Arnold & Eric Darmon & Sylvain Dejean & Thierry Penard, 2014. "Graduated Response Policy and the Behavior of Digital Pirates: Evidence from the French Three-Strike (Hadopi) Law," Working Papers 14-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Martínez-Gorricho, 2014. "Information and consumer fraud in a signalling model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Philip Brookins & John Lightle & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2014. "An experimental study of sorting in group contests," Working Papers wp2014_01_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.