Childhood adversity and adulthood happiness: Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 402-435, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," CESifo Working Paper Series 503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert J. MacCulloch & Rafael Di Tella & Andrew J. Oswald, 2001.
"Preferences over Inflation and Unemployment: Evidence from Surveys of Happiness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 335-341, March.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Preferences over inflation and unemployment: Evidence from surveys of happiness," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-659, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.120253_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takashi Oshio & Shinpei Sano & Miki Kobayashi, 2010.
"Child Poverty as a Determinant of Life Outcomes: Evidence from Nationwide Surveys in Japan,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 81-99, October.
- Oshio, Takashi & Sano, Shinpei & Kobayashi, Miki, 2009. "Child poverty as a determinant of life outcomes: Evidence from nationwide surveys in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 452, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takashi Oshio & Shinpei Sano & Miki Kobayashi, 2009. "Child poverty as a determinant of life outcomes:Evidence from nationwide surveys in Japan," Discussion Papers 0911, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Lindsay M. Pitzer & Karen L. Fingerman, 2010. "Psychosocial Resources and Associations Between Childhood Physical Abuse and Adult Well-being," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(4), pages 425-433.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2003. "Human Capital Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
More about this item
KeywordsChildhood adversity; adulthood subjective well-being; mediation analysis; Japan;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:cisdps:529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .