Report NEP-HAP-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Wittenberg, 2011. "The Weight of Success: The Body Mass Index and Economic Well-being in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 65, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Krause, Annabelle, 2011. "Work to Live or Live to Work? Unemployment, Happiness, and Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 6101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oshio, Takashi & Umeda, Maki & Kawakami, Norito, 2011. "Childhood adversity and adulthood happiness: Evidence from Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 529, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chadi, Adrian, 2011. "Regional unemployment and norm-induced effects on life satisfaction," CAWM Discussion Papers 47, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Zumbro, Timo, 2011. "The relationship between homeownership and life satisfaction in Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 44, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Mwangi wa Githinji, 2011. "Land, Poverty and Human Development in Kenya," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-30, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Cortés Aguilar, Alexandra & Moro-Egido, Ana I. & Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2011. "Social Interactions and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Latin America," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.