Foreign Fighters in Syria and Iraq and the socio-economic environment they faced at home: a comparison of European countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Verwimp, 2015. "Foreign Fighters in Syria and Iraq and the Socio-Economic Environment They Faced at Home: a Comparison of European Countries," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-50, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claire Adida & David Laitin & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2014.
"Muslims in France: identifying a discriminatory equilibrium,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 1039-1086, October.
- Adida, Claire L. & Laitin, David D. & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2012. "Muslims in France: Identifying a Discriminatory Equilibrium," IZA Discussion Papers 6953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claire L. Adida & David D. Laitin & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2014. "Muslims in France: identifying a discriminatory equilibrium," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00977076, HAL.
- Claire L. Adida & David D. Laitin & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2016.
"?One Muslim is Enough!? Evidence from a Field Experiment in France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 121-122, pages 121-160.
- Adida, Claire L. & Laitin, David D. & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2011. ""One Muslim is Enough!" - Evidence from a Field Experiment in France," IZA Discussion Papers 6122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsExclusion; Labor Markets; PISA test scores; Europe; Terrorism;
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2016-02-29 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2016-02-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.hicn.org .