Terrorism and integration of Muslim immigrants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ahmed Elsayed & Andries de Grip, 2013. "Terrorism and Integration of Muslim Immigrants," Working Papers 783, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2013.
- Elsayed, A.E.A. & de Grip, A., 2013. "Terrorism and integration of Muslim immigrants," ROA Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries, 2013. "Terrorism and Integration of Muslim Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2013-10-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-MIG-2014-02-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2013043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .