Unemployment and Inflation Regimes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anders Vredin & Anders Warne, 2000. "Unemployment and Inflation Regimes," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0984, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina, 1988. "Macroeconomics and Politics," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3, pages 13-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Krolzig, 1996.
"Statistical Analysis of Cointegrated VAR Processes with Markovian Regime Shifts,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1996,25, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig, 1999. "Statistical Analysis of Cointegrated VAR Processes with Markovian Regime Shifts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1113, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alex Cukierman, 1992.
"Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, and Independence: Theory and Evidence,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031981, July.
- Cukierman Alex, 1992. "Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, And Independance: Theory And Evidence," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Ireland, Peter N., 1999.
"Does the time-consistency problem explain the behavior of inflation in the United States?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 279-291, October.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1998. "Does the Time-Consistency Problem Explain the Behavior of Inflation in the United States?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 415, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "Specification testing in Markov-switching time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-157, January.
- Jacobson, Tor & Vredin, Anders & Warne, Anders, 1997. "Common trends and hysteresis in Scandinavian unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1781-1816, December.
- Warne, Anders, 2000. "Causality and Regime Inference in a Markov Switching VAR," Working Paper Series 118, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Andrade, Philippe & Bruneau, Catherine & Gregoir, Stephane, 2005. "Testing for the cointegration rank when some cointegrating directions are changing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 269-310, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2007.
"Central Bank transparency in theory and practice,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 760-789, December.
- DEMERTZIS Maria & HUGHES HALLETT Andrew, "undated". "Central Bank Transparency in Theory and Practice," EcoMod2003 330700041, EcoMod.
- Demertzis, Maria & Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2003. "Central Bank Transparency in Theory and Practice," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 56, Royal Economic Society.
- Maria Demertzis & Andrew Hughes Hallet, 2003. "Central Bank Transparency in Theory and Practice," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 105, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Maria Demertzis & Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2004. "Central bank transparency in theory and practice," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 23, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2002. "Central Bank Transparency in Theory and Practice," CEPR Discussion Papers 3639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Demertzis & A. Hughes Hallet, 2002. "Central Bank Transparency in Theory and Practice," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 704, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2009.
"Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(5), pages 683-713, October.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms & Irma Hindrayanto, 2006. "Periodic Unobserved Cycles in Seasonal Time Series with an Application to US Unemployment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-101/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ahdi Ajmi & Adnen Ben Nasr & Mohamed Boutahar, 2008. "Seasonal Nonlinear Long Memory Model for the US Inflation Rates," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 243-254, April.
- Hindrayanto, Irma & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2010. "Exact maximum likelihood estimation for non-stationary periodic time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2641-2654, November.
- Mohammad Naim Azimi, 2016. "Drawing on Phillips curve: does the inverse relation between inflation and unemployment persist in transitional economies," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 89-100.
- Chinhui Juhn & Simon Potter & Marcelle Chauvet, 2002.
"Markov switching in disaggregate unemployment rates,"
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 205-232.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Chinhui Juhn & Simon M. Potter, 2001. "Markov switching in disaggregate unemployment rates," Staff Reports 132, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; Monetary policy; Phillips curve; Regime switching; Unemployment volatility;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2001-10-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAB-2001-10-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MON-2001-10-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:rbnkwp:0107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Löfgren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbgovse.html .