Causality and Regime Inference in a Markov Switching VAR
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maximo Camacho, 2004. "Vector smooth transition regression models for US GDP and the composite index of leading indicators," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 173-196.
- Igor Alexandre Clemente de Morais & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2003.
"Business Cycle in the Industrial Production of Brazilian States,"
Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting]
e75, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marcelo Savino Portugal & Igor Alexandre Clemente de Morais, 2004. "Business Cycle In The Industrial Production Of Brazilian States," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 23, Econometric Society.
- Barnett, William A. & Chen, Guo, 2015.
"Bifurcation of Macroeconometric Models and Robustness of Dynamical Inferences,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics,
now publishers, vol. 8(1-2), pages 1-144, September.
- William, Barnett & Guo, Chen, 2015. "Bifurcation of macroeconometric models and robustness of dynamical inferences," MPRA Paper 63772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Guo Chen, 2015. "Bifurcation of Macroeconometric Models and Robustness of Dynamical Inferences," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201411, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Chen, Shyh-Wei & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2007. "A sneeze in the U.S., a cough in Japan, but pneumonia in Taiwan? An application of the Markov-Switching vector autoregressive model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Warne Anders & Vredin Anders, 2006.
"Unemployment and Inflation Regimes,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-52, May.
- Anders Vredin & Anders Warne, 2000. "Unemployment and Inflation Regimes," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0984, Econometric Society.
- Vredin, Anders & Warne, Anders, 2000. "Unemployment and Inflation Regimes," Working Paper Series 107, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2013. "The causal nexus between oil prices and equity market in the U.S.: A regime switching model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 271-282.
- Edoardo Otranto, 2005. "The multi-chain Markov switching model," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 523-537.
- M. Portugal & I.A. de Morais, 2004. "STRUCTURAL CHANGE IN THE BRAZILIAN DEMAND FOR IMPORTS: A regime switching approach," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 346, Econometric Society.
- Bildirici, Melike, 2012. "Economic Growth and Electricity Consumption in Africa and Asia: MS-VAR and MS-GRANGER Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 40515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gungor, Hasan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2015. "The time-varying causality between spot and futures crude oil prices: A regime switching approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 51-71.
- Andrea Cipollini & Kostas Mouratidis & Nicola Spagnolo, 2008.
"Evaluating currency crises: the case of the European monetary system,"
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 11-27, August.
- Kostas Mouratidis & Nicola Spagnolo, 2004. "Evaluating currency crises: the case of the European Monetary System," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 69, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Matthieu Droumaguet & Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Bayesian Testing of Granger Causality in Markov-Switching VARs," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/06, European University Institute.
- Kandemir Kocaaslan, Ozge, 2013. "The causal link between energy and output growth: Evidence from Markov switching Granger causality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1196-1206.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:68-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:25:y:2005:i:2:a:2504 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGranger causality; Markov process; Regime switching; Vector autoregression;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2001-10-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2001-10-09 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:rbnkwp:0118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Löfgren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbgovse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.