A note on the Weibull distribution and time ag gregation bias
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Knut Røed & Tao Zhang, 2002. "A note on the Weibull distribution and time aggregation bias," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 469-472.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Narendranathan, W. & Stewart, M.B., 1989. "Modelling The Probability Of Leaving Unemployment: Competing Risks Models With Flexible Baseline Hazards," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 331, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bergstrom, R & Edin, P-A, 1992.
"Time Aggregation and the Distributional Shape of Unemployment Duration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 5-30, Jan.-Marc.
- Edin, P.A. & Bergstrom, R., 1991. "Time aggregation and the Distributional Shape of Unemployment Duration," Papers 1991u, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aaberge, Rolf, 1996. "Unemployment duration models with non-stationary inflow and unobserved heterogeneity," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 163-172, June.
- Knut Roed & Oddbjorn Raaum & Harald Goldstein, 1999. "Does unemployment cause unemployment? Micro evidence from Norway," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1207-1218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2011.
"Non‐parametric identification of the mixed proportional hazards model with interval‐censored durations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 343-350, July.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2009. "Non-parametric identication of the mixed proportional hazards model with interval-censored durations," Discussion Papers 600, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:604:p:1833-1873 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wulfrano Gómez & Leovardo Mata & Montserrat Reyna, 2013. "Hodrick-Prescott Filter: An Extreme-Sport Testing," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2017.
"Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(604), pages 1833-1873, September.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2014. "Time aggregation and state dependence in welfare receipt," Discussion Papers 771, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Brinch, Christian & Königs, Sebastian, 2016. "Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 9785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Non-parametric Identification of the Mixed Hazards Model with Interval-Censored Durations," Discussion Papers 539, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2000_023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.