A note on the Weibull distribution and time ag gregation bias
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Knut Røed & Tao Zhang, 2002. "A note on the Weibull distribution and time aggregation bias," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 469-472.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Narendranathan, W. & Stewart, M.B., 1989. "Modelling The Probability Of Leaving Unemployment: Competing Risks Models With Flexible Baseline Hazards," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 331, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bergstrom, R & Edin, P-A, 1992.
"Time Aggregation and the Distributional Shape of Unemployment Duration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 5-30, Jan.-Marc.
- Edin, P.A. & Bergstrom, R., 1991. "Time aggregation and the Distributional Shape of Unemployment Duration," Papers 1991u, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aaberge, Rolf, 1996. "Unemployment duration models with non-stationary inflow and unobserved heterogeneity," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 163-172, June.
- Knut Roed & Oddbjorn Raaum & Harald Goldstein, 1999. "Does unemployment cause unemployment? Micro evidence from Norway," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1207-1218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2011.
"Non‐parametric identification of the mixed proportional hazards model with interval‐censored durations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 343-350, July.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2009. "Non-parametric identication of the mixed proportional hazards model with interval-censored durations," Discussion Papers 600, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:604:p:1833-1873 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wulfrano Gómez & Leovardo Mata & Montserrat Reyna, 2013. "Hodrick-Prescott Filter: An Extreme-Sport Testing," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2017.
"Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(604), pages 1833-1873, September.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2014. "Time aggregation and state dependence in welfare receipt," Discussion Papers 771, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Brinch, Christian & Königs, Sebastian, 2016. "Time Aggregation and State Dependence in Welfare Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 9785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Non-parametric Identification of the Mixed Hazards Model with Interval-Censored Durations," Discussion Papers 539, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2000_023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .