How Flexible are the Inflation Targets? A Bayesian MCMC Estimator of the Long Memory Parameter in a State Space Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Fredrik Andersson, 2014. "Exchange rates dynamics revisited: a panel data test of the fractional integration order," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 389-409, September.
- Koop, Gary & Ley, Eduardo & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1997.
"Bayesian analysis of long memory and persistence using ARFIMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 149-169.
- KOOP , Gary & LEY , Eduardo & OSIEWALSKI , Jacek & STEEL , Mark, 1995. "Bayesian Analysis of Long Memory and Persistence using ARFIMA Models," CORE Discussion Papers 1995035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gary Koop, 1995. "Bayesian Analysis of Long Memory and Persistence using ARFIMA Models," Working Papers gkoop-95-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Eduardo Ley & Jacek Osiewalski & Mark F.J. Steel, 1995. "Bayesian Analysis of Long Memory and Persistence using ARFIMA Models," Econometrics 9505001, EconWPA, revised 22 Jun 2004.
- Koop, G. & Ley, E. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M. F. J., 1997. "Bayesian analysis of long memory and persistence using ARFIMA models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1246, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Grassi, Stefano & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2014.
"When long memory meets the Kalman filter: A comparative study,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 301-319.
- Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "When Long Memory Meets the Kalman Filter: A Comparative Study," CREATES Research Papers 2011-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2010.
"Exact Local Whittle Estimation Of Fractional Integration With Unknown Mean And Time Trend,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 501-540, April.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractional Integration with Unknown Mean and Time Trend," Working Papers 1061, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mark J. Jensen, 2004. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference of Long-Memory Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(6), pages 895-922, November.
- Coleman, Simeon & Sirichand, Kavita, 2012.
"Fractional integration and the volatility of UK interest rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 381-384.
- Simeon Coleman & Kavita Sirichand, 2011. "Fractional integration and the volatility of UK interest rates," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/29, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised May 2011.
- Simeon Coleman and Kavita Sirichand, 2011. "Fractional integration and the volatility of UK interest rates," Working Papers 2011/02, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
More about this item
Keywordsfractional integration; inflation-targeting; state space model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-12-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2013-12-06 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-12-06 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-12-06 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2013_038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .