On Tax Efforts and Colonial Heritage in Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; GDP; regional differences; colonial histories; tax effort;
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-10-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AFR-2010-10-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-10-16 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2010-10-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2010_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .