Report NEP-ACC-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim, 2010. "It's all about tax rates: An empirical study of tax perception," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 106, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Marius Brülhart & Raphaël Parchet, 2010. "Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of InheritanceTaxes in Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Laurence JACQUET & Etienne LEHMANN & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2010. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Extensive and Intensive Responses," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mkandawire, Thandika, 2010. "On Tax Efforts and Colonial Heritage in Africa," Arbetsrapport 2010:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2010. "Mergers in Fiscal Federalism," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/6, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter, 2010. "Multinationals, tax competition and outside options," Discussion Papers 2010/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-23, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Job creation tax credits and job growth: whether, when, and where?," Working Paper Series 2010-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard S. Ruback, 2010. "Valuation when Cash Flow Forecasts are Biased," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-036, Harvard Business School.