Report NEP-AFR-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AFR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mkandawire, Thandika, 2010. "On Tax Efforts and Colonial Heritage in Africa," Arbetsrapport 2010:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2010. "Political participation in Africa: Participatory inequalities and the role of resources," Working Papers in Economics 462, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff, 2010. "Economic Prediction of Sport Performances: From Beijing Olympics to 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa," Working Papers 1008, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Burcu Aydin, 2010. "Cyclicality of Revenue and Structural Balances in South Africa," IMF Working Papers 10/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Burcu Aydin, 2010. "Performance of Fiscal Accounts in South Africa in a Cross-Country Setting," IMF Working Papers 10/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Costa, Jacopo & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2010. "State capacity, manufacturing and civil conflict," POLIS Working Papers 147, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Yi David Wang, 2010. "Measuring Financial Barriers Among East African Community Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Beck, Thorsten & Cull, Robert & Fuchs, Michael & Getenga, Jared & Gatere, Peter & Randa, John & Trandafir, Mircea, 2010. "Banking sector stability, efficiency, and outreach in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5442, The World Bank.
- Hartwig, R. & Grimm, M., 2010. "An assessment of the effects of the 2002 food crisis on children's health in Malawi," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18704, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:500 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Issouf Samaké, 2010. "A Macro Model of the Credit Channel in a Currency Union Member; The Case of Benin," IMF Working Papers 10/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Debebe, Z.Y., 2010. "Child labor, agricultural shocks and labor sharing in rural Ethiopia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18702, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wamuthenya, W.R., 2010. "To what extent can disparities in compositional and structural factors account for the gender gap in unemployment in the urban areas of Kenya?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19752, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Jens Hagen & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Orphanhood and Critical Periods in Children’s Human Capital Formation: Long-Run Evidence from North-Western Tanzania," Kiel Working Papers 1649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.