Reducing Global Warming and Adapting to Climate Change: The Potential of Organic Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Derek H. Lynch & Rod MacRae & Ralph C. Martin, 2011. "The Carbon and Global Warming Potential Impacts of Organic Farming: Does It Have a Significant Role in an Energy Constrained World?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-41, January.
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel , Thomas W. & Lobell, David B. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009.
"Climate volatility and poverty vulnerability in Tanzania,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5117, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009. "Climate Volatility and Poverty Vulnerability in Tanzania," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49358, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Muller, Adrian, 2009. "Benefits of Organic Agriculture as a Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Strategy in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 343, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kabir, H., 2015. "Technical efficiency of Boro rice production in Bangladesh: A case of bio-slurry application," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 13.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; climate change; climate variability; mitigation; organic agriculture; rural development; sustainable livelihoods; vulnerability;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.