Report NEP-ENV-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-43-rev is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius & Lundgren, Tommy, 2012. "Determinants of Environmental Expenditure and Investment: Evidence from Sweden," CERE Working Papers 2012:7, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Thierry Brechet & Guy Meunier, 2012. "Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Brechet & Guy Meunier, 2012. "Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-01/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Gabriel & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert & Sweeney, Richard, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on Twenty Years of Policy Innovation," Working Paper Series rwp12-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2012. "Environmental Performance and Profits," CERE Working Papers 2012:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shirai, Daichi & Takeda, Shiro & Ochiai, Katsuaki, 2011.
[A Regional CGE Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Regulations]," MPRA Paper 35273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & Zhongxiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2012. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China's Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," CCEP Working Papers 1202, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carl Kock, 2012. "Beyond politics: Do directors with a political background make firms greener?," Working Papers Economia de8-135-i, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Muller, Adrian & Olesen, Joergen & Smith, Laurence & Davis, Joan & Dytrtová, Karolína & Gattinger, Andreas & Lampkin, Nic & Niggli, Urs, 2012. "Reducing Global Warming and Adapting to Climate Change: The Potential of Organic Agriculture," Working Papers in Economics 526, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hang XIONG, 2012. "Effects of One-Sided Fiscal Decentralization on Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Provinces," Working Papers 201208, CERDI.
- Linus Mattauch & Felix Creutzig & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2012. "Avoiding Carbon Lock-In: Policy Options for Advancing Structural Change," Working Papers 1, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin, revised Feb 2012.
- Ulrich Hoffmann, 2011. "Assuring Food Security In Developing Countries Under The Challenges Of Climate Change: Key Trade And Development Issues Of A Fundamental Transformation Of Agriculture," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 201, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Mary-Françoise RENARD & Hang XIONG, 2012. "Strategic Interactions in Environmental Regulation Enforcement: Evidence fromChinese Provinces," Working Papers 201207, CERDI.
- Jean-Daniel Rinaudo & Marielle Montginoul & Marta Varanda & Sofia Bento, 2012. "Envisioning innovative groundwater regulation policies through scenario workshops in France and Portugal," Post-Print hal-00658994, HAL.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Geoffrey Heal & Marianne Fay & David Treguer, 2012. "From Growth to Green Growth - a Framework," NBER Working Papers 17841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "The Environmental Impact of Bertrand and Cournot Duopolies. A Cautionary Note," Working Papers wp812, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Djamel Kirat, 2012. "The impact of phase II of the EU ETS on the electricity-generation sector," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Barbara Kotschwar & Theodore H. Moran & Julia Muir, 2012. "Chinese Investment in Latin American Resources: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," Working Paper Series WP12-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Vanina Forget, 2012. "Doing well and doing good: a multi-dimensional puzzle," Working Papers hal-00672037, HAL.
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:201202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2011. "Valuation of EU Agricultural Landscape," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Marletto, Gerardo & Mameli, Francesca, 2012. "A participative procedure to select indicators of policies for sustainable urban mobility. Outcomes of a national test," MPRA Paper 36433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "Think Global, invest responsible: why the private equity industry goes green," Working Papers hal-00672034, HAL.
- Fenske, James, 2012. "Imachi Nkwu: Trade and the commons," MPRA Paper 36759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jairo Núñez & Andrés Bateman & Carlos Castañeda & Sandra Cortés, 2011. "Estudio de usuarios sin servicio por morosidad de los negocios de aguas, energía eléctrica y gas natural para identificar estrategias y políticas públicas," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 009320, FEDESARROLLO.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Quantity Setting," Discussion Paper Series 82, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.