Envisioning innovative groundwater regulation policies through scenario workshops in France and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph H. Loch & Christian Terwiesch & Stefan Thomke, 2001. "Parallel and Sequential Testing of Design Alternatives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 663-678, May.
- Paul S. Adler & David Obstfeld, 2007. "The role of affect in creative projects and exploratory search," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 19-50, February.
- Carliss Y. Baldwin & Kim B. Clark, 2000. "Design Rules, Volume 1: The Power of Modularity," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262024667, January.
- Langlois, Richard N. & Robertson, Paul L., 1992. "Networks and innovation in a modular system: Lessons from the microcomputer and stereo component industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 297-313, August.
- Sylvain Lenfle, 2008. "Exploration and Project Management," Post-Print hal-00404168, HAL.
- William J. Abernathy & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 1969. "Parallel Strategies in Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(10), pages 486-505, June.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Eduardo S. Schwartz & Lenos Trigeorgis (ed.), 2004. "Real Options and Investment under Uncertainty: Classical Readings and Recent Contributions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693186, January.
- Arnd Huchzermeier & Christoph H. Loch, 2001. "Project Management Under Risk: Using the Real Options Approach to Evaluate Flexibility in R...D," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 85-101, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tibor Y. Stigter & Marta Varanda & Sofia Bento & João Pedro Nunes & Rui Hugman, 2017. "Combined Assessment of Climate Change and Socio-Economic Development as Drivers of Freshwater Availability in the South of Portugal," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(2), pages 609-628, January.
- Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel & Maton, Laure & Terrason, Isabelle & Chazot, Sébastien & Richard-Ferroudji, Audrey & Caballero, Yvan, 2013. "Combining scenario workshops with modeling to assess future irrigation water demands," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 103-112.
- Richard-Ferroudji Audrey & Nicolas Faysse & Zhour Bouzidi & Menon Ragunath & Jean-Daniel Rinaudo, 2016. "Proposal COSUST Special Issue « Co-designing Research on Social Transformations to Sustainability » Title: The DIALAQ project on sustainable groundwater management: a transdisciplinary and transcultur," Post-Print hal-01378517, HAL.
- Figureau, A.-G. & Montginoul, M. & Rinaudo, J.-D., 2015. "Policy instruments for decentralized management of agricultural groundwater abstraction: A participatory evaluation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 147-157.
More about this item
Keywordsscenario workshops; Climate change; groundwater management; water markets; self-regulation; France; Portugal; scenario workshops.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2012-02-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00658994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .