Envisioning innovative groundwater regulation policies through scenario workshops in France and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel & Maton, Laure & Terrason, Isabelle & Chazot, Sébastien & Richard-Ferroudji, Audrey & Caballero, Yvan, 2013. "Combining scenario workshops with modeling to assess future irrigation water demands," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 103-112.
- Richard-Ferroudji Audrey & Nicolas Faysse & Zhour Bouzidi & Menon Ragunath & Jean-Daniel Rinaudo, 2016. "Proposal COSUST Special Issue « Co-designing Research on Social Transformations to Sustainability » Title: The DIALAQ project on sustainable groundwater management: a transdisciplinary and transcultur," Post-Print hal-01378517, HAL.
- Tibor Y. Stigter & Marta Varanda & Sofia Bento & João Pedro Nunes & Rui Hugman, 2017. "Combined Assessment of Climate Change and Socio-Economic Development as Drivers of Freshwater Availability in the South of Portugal," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(2), pages 609-628, January.
- Figureau, A.-G. & Montginoul, M. & Rinaudo, J.-D., 2015. "Policy instruments for decentralized management of agricultural groundwater abstraction: A participatory evaluation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 147-157.
More about this item
Keywordsscenario workshops; Climate change; groundwater management; water markets; self-regulation; France; Portugal; scenario workshops.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2012-02-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00658994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .