The Determinants of Sulfur Emissions from Oil Consumption in Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1976-1995
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Henrik Hammar & Asa Lofgren, 2001. "The Determinants of Sulfur Emissions from Oil Consumption in Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1976-1995," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 107-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W., 2013. "Index decomposition analysis applied to CO2 emission studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 313-329.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00343702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sterner, Thomas & Hoglund Isaksson, Lena, 2006. "Refunded emission payments theory, distribution of costs, and Swedish experience of NOx abatement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 93-106, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSulfur emissions; decomposition analysis; oil consumption; manufacturing industry; sulfur tax; policy instruments; Sweden;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-06-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2000-06-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-06-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2000-06-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .