Report NEP-HIS-2000-06-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1900003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1900007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & Kene Henkens, 2000. "What makes a Scientific Article influential?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Salvador Estapé Triay, 2000. "The Spanish motor industry in the first third of the 20th Century: A lost opportunity," Economics Working Papers 470, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2000. "The Determinants of Sulfur Emissions from Oil Consumption in Swedish Manufacturing Industry, 1976-1995," Working Papers in Economics 22, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.