Is the energy intensity a less useful indicator than the carbon factor in the study of climate change?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q, 1999. "Inter-regional comparisons of energy-related CO2 emissions using the decomposition technique," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-305.
- Ang, B. W. & Pandiyan, G., 1997. "Decomposition of energy-induced CO2 emissions in manufacturing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 363-374, July.
- Sheinbaum, Claudia & Rodriguez, Luis, 1997. "Recent trends in Mexican industrial energy use and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 825-831.
- Han, Xiaoli & Chatterjee, Lata, 1997. "Impacts of growth and structural change on CO2 emissions of developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 395-407, March.
- Alcantara, Vicent & Roca, Jordi, 1995. "Energy and CO2 emissions in Spain : Methodology of analysis and some results for 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 221-230, July.
- Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose, 1999. "Communication The evolution of the "carbonization index" in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 307-308, May.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity for the manufacturing sector: comparison of declining trends from 10 OECD countries for the period 1971-1991," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q & Choi, Ki-Hong, 1998. "Factorizing changes in energy and environmental indicators through decomposition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 489-495.
- Sue J. Lin & Tzu C. Chang, 1996. "Decomposition of SO2, NO1 and CO2 Emissions from Energy Use of Major Economic Sectors in Taiwan," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17.
- Laurent Viguier, 1999. "Emissions of SO2, NOx and CO2 in Transition Economies: Emission Inventories and Divisia Index Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 59-87.
- Schipper, Lee & Ting, Michael & Khrushch, Marta & Golove, William, 1997. "The evolution of carbon dioxide emissions from energy use in industrialized countries: an end-use analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 651-672.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:15:p:943-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.