Is the energy intensity a less useful indicator than the carbon factor in the study of climate change?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity for the manufacturing sector: comparison of declining trends from 10 OECD countries for the period 1971-1991," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Ang, B. W. & Pandiyan, G., 1997. "Decomposition of energy-induced CO2 emissions in manufacturing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 363-374, July.
- Schipper, Lee & Ting, Michael & Khrushch, Marta & Golove, William, 1997. "The evolution of carbon dioxide emissions from energy use in industrialized countries: an end-use analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 651-672.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q & Choi, Ki-Hong, 1998. "Factorizing changes in energy and environmental indicators through decomposition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 489-495.
- Han, Xiaoli & Chatterjee, Lata, 1997. "Impacts of growth and structural change on CO2 emissions of developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 395-407, March.
- Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose, 1999. "Communication The evolution of the "carbonization index" in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 307-308, May.
- Alcantara, Vicent & Roca, Jordi, 1995. "Energy and CO2 emissions in Spain : Methodology of analysis and some results for 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 221-230, July.
- Laurent Viguier, 1999. "Emissions of SO2, NOx and CO2 in Transition Economies: Emission Inventories and Divisia Index Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 59-87.
- Sue J. Lin & Tzu C. Chang, 1996. "Decomposition of SO2, NO1 and CO2 Emissions from Energy Use of Major Economic Sectors in Taiwan," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17.
- Sheinbaum, Claudia & Rodriguez, Luis, 1997. "Recent trends in Mexican industrial energy use and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 825-831.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q, 1999. "Inter-regional comparisons of energy-related CO2 emissions using the decomposition technique," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-305.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:15:p:943-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.