Methods and evaluations for surveillance in industry, business, finance, and public health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Andersson & D. Bock & M. Frisen, 2006. "Some statistical aspects of methods for detection of turning points in business cycles," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 257-278.
- Bock, David, 2007. "Evaluations of likelihood based surveillance of volatility," Research Reports 2007:9, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- E. Andersson, 2002. "Monitoring cyclical processes. A non-parametric approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 973-990.
- S. Knoth, 2002. "Monitoring the mean and the variance of a stationary process," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(1), pages 77-100.
- William H. Woodall & J Brooke Marshall & Michael D. Joner Jr & Shannon E Fraker & Abdel-Salam G Abdel-Salam, 2008. "On the use and evaluation of prospective scan methods for health-related surveillance," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(1), pages 223-237.
- Christian Sonesson & David Bock, 2003. "A review and discussion of prospective statistical surveillance in public health," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 5-21.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Changliang Zou & Yukun Liu & Zhaojun Wang, 2009. "Comparisons of control schemes for monitoring the means of processes subject to drifts," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Christian Sonesson, 2003. "Evaluations of some Exponentially Weighted Moving Average methods," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1115-1133.
- Max Petzold & Christian Sonesson & Eva Bergman & Helle Kieler, 2004. "Surveillance in Longitudinal Models: Detection of Intrauterine Growth Restriction," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 1025-1033, December.
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bock, David & Andersson, Eva & Frisén, Marianne, 2007. "Statistical Surveillance of Epidemics: Peak Detection of Influenza in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:6, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Clare Marshall & Nicky Best & Alex Bottle & Paul Aylin, 2004. "Statistical issues in the prospective monitoring of health outcomes across multiple units," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 541-559.
- David Bock & Eva Andersson & Marianne Frisén, 2005. "Statistical surveillance of cyclical processes with application to turns in business cycles," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 465-490.
More about this item
Keywordsexpected delay; gradual change; likelihood ratio; monitoring; multivariate surveillance;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ECM-2011-02-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HEA-2011-02-19 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunsru:2011_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linus Schiöler). General contact details of provider: http://www.statistics.gu.se/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.