Sufficient reduction in multivariate surveillance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Vexler & Chengqing Wu, 2009. "An Optimal Retrospective Change Point Detection Policy," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 542-558.
- S. Knoth, 2002. "Monitoring the mean and the variance of a stationary process," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(1), pages 77-100.
- David Bock, 2008. "Aspects on the control of false alarms in statistical surveillance and the impact on the return of financial decision systems," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 213-227.
- Vasyl Golosnoy, 2007. "Sequential monitoring of minimum variance portfolio," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sangyeol Lee & Jeongcheol Ha & Okyoung Na & Seongryong Na, 2003. "The Cusum Test for Parameter Change in Time Series Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(4), pages 781-796.
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva & Schiöler, Linus, 2007. "Robust outbreak surveillance of epidemics in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:12, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Chu, Chia-Shang James & Stinchcombe, Maxwell & White, Halbert, 1996. "Monitoring Structural Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1045-1065, September.
- Aue, Alexander & Horváth, Lajos, 2004. "Delay time in sequential detection of change," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 221-231, April.
More about this item
Keywordschange-points; exponential family; MEWMA; monitoring; inference principles;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunsru:2009_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linus Schiöler). General contact details of provider: http://www.statistics.gu.se/ .