Inference Principles For Multivariate Surveillance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Knoth, 2002. "Monitoring the mean and the variance of a stationary process," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(1), pages 77-100.
- David Bock, 2008. "Aspects on the control of false alarms in statistical surveillance and the impact on the return of financial decision systems," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 213-227.
- Marianne Frisen & Eva Andersson & Linus Schioler, 2010. "Evaluation of multivariate surveillance," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 2089-2100.
- Arthur Yeh & Dennis Lin & Honghong Zhou & Chandramouliswaran Venkataramani, 2003. "A multivariate exponentially weighted moving average control chart for monitoring process variability," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 507-536.
- Vasyl Golosnoy, 2007. "Sequential monitoring of minimum variance portfolio," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Clare Marshall & Nicky Best & Alex Bottle & Paul Aylin, 2004. "Statistical issues in the prospective monitoring of health outcomes across multiple units," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 541-559.
More about this item
KeywordsSequential; Surveillance; Multivariate; Sufficiency;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-04-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ICT-2011-04-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunsru:2011_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linus Schiöler). General contact details of provider: http://www.statistics.gu.se/ .