Report NEP-ECM-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huber, Martin & Melly, Blaise, 2011. "Quantile Regression in the Presence of Sample Selection," Economics Working Paper Series 1109, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frisén, Marianne, 2011. "Inference Principles For Multivariate Surveillance," Research Reports 2011:5, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Yukitoshi Matsushita & Taisuke Otsu, 2011. "Second-order Refinement of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Overidentifying Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1791, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2012.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2011. "FDR Control in the Presence of an Unknown Correlation Structure," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11059, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Item repec:cfr:cefirw:w0123_april2011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Colombi & Gianmaria Martini & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with short-run and long-run inefficiency random effects," Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00580624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lanne, Markku & Luoto, Jani, 2011. "Autoregression-Based Estimation of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 29801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2011. "Ambiguity and Robust Statistics," Working Papers 382, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.