On multivariate control charts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Frisen & Eva Andersson & Linus Schioler, 2010. "Evaluation of multivariate surveillance," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 2089-2100.
- Vasyl Golosnoy, 2007. "Sequential monitoring of minimum variance portfolio," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 39-55, March.
- S. Knoth, 2002. "Monitoring the mean and the variance of a stationary process," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(1), pages 77-100.
- Arthur Yeh & Dennis Lin & Honghong Zhou & Chandramouliswaran Venkataramani, 2003. "A multivariate exponentially weighted moving average control chart for monitoring process variability," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 507-536.
- Clare Marshall & Nicky Best & Alex Bottle & Paul Aylin, 2004. "Statistical issues in the prospective monitoring of health outcomes across multiple units," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 541-559.
More about this item
KeywordsSurveillance; monitoring; quality control; multivariate evaluation; sufficiency;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ECM-2011-02-19 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunsru:2011_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linus Schiöler). General contact details of provider: http://www.statistics.gu.se/ .