On curve estimation under order restrictions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Frisén, 2003. "Statistical Surveillance. Optimality and Methods," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 71(2), pages 403-434, August.
- E. Andersson, 2002. "Monitoring cyclical processes. A non-parametric approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 973-990.
- Christian Sonesson & David Bock, 2003. "A review and discussion of prospective statistical surveillance in public health," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 5-21.
- Andersson, Eva & Bock, David & Frisén, Marianne, 2007. "Modeling influenza incidence for the purpose of on-line monitoring," Research Reports 2007:5, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Bock, David & Andersson, Eva & Frisén, Marianne, 2007. "Statistical Surveillance of Epidemics: Peak Detection of Influenza in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:6, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-parametric; Order restrictions; Two-parameter exponential family; Known dispersion parameter; Poisson distribution; Constant Base-line; Monotonic change; Exponential family;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunsru:2007_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linus Schiöler). General contact details of provider: http://www.statistics.gu.se/ .