Report NEP-ORE-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00235179_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Kohn & Rachida Ouysse, 2007. "Bayesian Variable Selection of Risk Factors in the APT Model," Discussion Papers 2007-32, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- J.W.B. Bos & C. Economidou & M. Koetter, 2008. "Technology Clubs and Growth Patterns: Evidence from EU Manufacturing," Working Papers 08-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Peroni, Chiara, 2007. "A non-parametric investigation of risk premia," MPRA Paper 5126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2007.
- Pettersson, Kjell, 2008. "On curve estimation under order restrictions," Research Reports 2007:15, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Oliver Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2008. "Robust Performance Hypothesis Testing with the Sharpe Ratio," IEW - Working Papers 320, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andros Kourtellos & Chih Ming Tan & Thanasis Stengos, 2008. "THRET: Threshold Regression with Endogenous Threshold Variables," Working Paper Series 05-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & José Fernando Gonçalves, 2008. "A genetic algorithm approach for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 264, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2007. "Stochastic Utility Theorem," IEW - Working Papers 311, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Carlo Carraro & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2007. "Modelling Negotiated Decision Making: a Multilateral, Multiple Issues, Non-Cooperative Bargaining Model with Uncertainty," Working Papers 2007_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Michael Artis & José G. Clavel & Mathias Hoffmann & Dilip Nachane, 2007. "Harmonic Regression Models: A Comparative Review with Applications," IEW - Working Papers 333, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Moro, Rouslan A. & Schäfer, Dorothea, 2007. "Estimating probabilities of default with support vector machines," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Silvestro Di Sanzo, 2007. "Forecasting Time Series with Long Memory and Level Shifts, A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2007_03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pavlo Blavatskyy & Ganna Pogrebna, 2007. "Models of Stochastic Choice and Decision Theories: Why Both are Important for Analyzing Decisions," IEW - Working Papers 319, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00235448_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore