Why do CO2 emissions from heavy road freight transports increase in spite of higher fuel prices?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Agnolucci & David Bonilla, 2009. "UK Freight Demand: Elasticities and Decoupling," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 43(3), pages 317-344, September.
- De Borger, Bruno & Mulalic, Ismir, 2012. "The determinants of fuel use in the trucking industry—volume, fleet characteristics and the rebound effect," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 284-295.
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Vierth, Inge, 2014. "Freight transport, policy instruments and climate," Working Paper Series 14/3, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Vierth , Inge, 2012. "Vad skulle en likabehandling av transportslagen innebära för näringslivets transportval: exemplifiering för några varuslag och relationer," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:20, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emissions; Road freight transport; Climate policy measures; Barriers; Split incentives;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-05-22 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2013_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .