Cost overruns in Swedish transport projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Odeck, James, 2004. "Cost overruns in road construction--what are their sizes and determinants?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Ram Singh, 2009. "Delays and Cost Overruns in Infrastructure Projects -- An Enquiry into Extents, Causes and Remedies," Working papers 181, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2013.
"Cost overruns and demand shortfalls – Deception or selection?,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 105-113.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2013. "Cost overruns and demand shortfalls – deception or selection?," MPRA Paper 49744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asplund, Disa & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016.
"Does uncertainty make cost-benefit analyses pointless?,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 195-205.
- Thureson, Disa & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Does uncertainty make cost-benefit analyses pointless?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Miranda Sarmento, J.J., 2014. "Public private partnerships," Other publications TiSEM c7d4c978-234c-4f88-83ed-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:transa:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:14-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2013. "Optimism bias in project appraisal: deception or selection?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:6, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Odeck, James, 2014. "Do reforms reduce the magnitudes of cost overruns in road projects? Statistical evidence from Norway," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 68-79.
More about this item
KeywordsCost overrun; cost estimates; actual costs; successive calculation; reference class forecasting;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-11-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FOR-2011-11-07 (Forecasting)
- NEP-PPM-2011-11-07 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2011-11-07 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2011_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.