Climate change: Sustainable growth, markets, and institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2007/2008 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dieter Helm & Cameron Hepburn & Richard Mash, 2003. "Credible Carbon Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 438-450.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1974.
"Prices vs. Quantities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 477-91, October.
- Hoel, Michael & Sterner, Thomas, 2006. "Discounting and relative prices in assessing future environmental damages," Working Papers in Economics 199, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Thomas C. Schelling, 2006.
"An Astonishing Sixty Years: The Legacy of Hiroshima,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 929-937, September.
- Schelling, Thomas C., 2005. "An Astonishing Sixty Years: The Legacy of Hiroshima," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2005-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2007-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.