An Astonishing Sixty Years: The Legacy of Hiroshima
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas C. Schelling, 2006. "An Astonishing Sixty Years: The Legacy of Hiroshima," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 929-937, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderton,Charles H. & Carter,John R., 2009. "Principles of Conflict Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521875578.
- Dieter Helm, 2007. "Climate change: Sustainable growth, markets, and institutions," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2007-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Vague Terms: A Glossary of Clearly Stated Assumptions & Careful, Patient, Descriptions," MPRA Paper 14505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGame Theory; Conflict; Cooperation;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:2005_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://www.nobelprize.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .