Global Governance and Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanjouw, J.O., 1997.
"The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?,"
775, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1998. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?," NBER Working Papers 6366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean O Lanjouw, 2003. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000598, David K. Levine.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Jayashree Watal, 2000. "Decision-Making in the WTO," Policy Briefs PB00-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Iain Cockburn, 2000. "Do Patents Matter?: Empirical Evidence after GATT," NBER Working Papers 7495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radulovic, Verena, 2005. "Are new institutional economics enough? Promoting photovoltaics in India's agricultural sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1883-1899, September.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; technology;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2001-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.