Decision-Making in the WTO
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Euan MacMillan, 2009. "Explaining rising regionalism and failing multilateralism : consensus decision-making and expanding WTO membership," Working Papers 200921, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cristina Veronica Andreescu & Roxana Corina Sfetea, 2013. "EU-US Trade Relationship," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(4), pages 62-66, December.
- Karmakar Suparna, 2009. "Developing Countries in the 21st Century WTO: New Contours of India's Global Engagement," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Euan MacMillan, 2009. "Explaining rising regionalism and failing multilateralism : consensus decision-making and expanding WTO membership," Working Papers 200916, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Čerović Slobodan Č & Pepić Marina & Petrović Pero & Čerović Stanislav Č, 2014. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on World Trade," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 52(1), pages 13-32, March.
- Thomas A. Zimmermann, 2005. "WTO Dispute Settlement at Ten: Evolution, Experiences, and Evaluation," International Trade 0504003, EconWPA.
- Lajtos, Ildikó, 2010. "Verhandlungsverhalten und Anspruchsanpassung im internationalen Verhandlungsprozess: Die WTO-Agrarverhandlungen zum Abbau exportwettbewerbsfördernder Maßnahmen," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 55, number 94723.
- Jens Scherpenberg, 2003. "Whither Euro-American leadership in the WTO?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(5), pages 235-237, September.
- Calestous Juma and Jayashree Watal, 2001. "Global Governance and Technology," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2001-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb00-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .