WTO Dispute Settlement at Ten: Evolution, Experiences, and Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Barfield, 2002. "WTO dispute settlement system in need of change," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(3), pages 131-135, May.
- Robert W. Staiger & Kyle Bagwell, 1999. "An Economic Theory of GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 215-248, March.
- Anderson, Kym, 2002.
"Peculiarities of retaliation in WTO dispute settlement,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 123-134, July.
- Anderson, Kym, 2002. "Peculiarities of Retaliation in WTO Dispute Settlement," CEPR Discussion Papers 3578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Pecularities of Retaliation in WTO Dispute Settlement," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-07, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Claude Barfield, 2001. "Free Trade, Sovereignty, Democracy: The Future of the World Trade Organization," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52877.
- Petersmann, Ernst-Ulrich, 1998. "How to Promote the International Rule of Law? Contributions by the World Trade Organization Appellate Review System," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 25-48, March.
- S. K. Mitchell, 1997. "GATT, Dispute Settlement and Cooperation: A Note," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 87-93, March.
- Jacques H.J. Bourgeois, 2003. "Comment on a WTO Permanent Panel Body," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 211-235, March.
- Butler, Monika & Hauser, Heinz, 2000.
"The WTO Dispute Settlement System: First Assessment from an Economic Perspective,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 503-533, October.
- Butler, M. & Hauser, H., 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Discussion Paper 2000-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Monika BÜTLER & Heinz HAUSER, 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System : A First Assessment from an Economic Perspective," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 00.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Thomas Cottier & Satoko Takenoshita, 2003. "The Balance of Power in WTO Decision-Making: Towards Weighted Voting in Legislative Response," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 58(02), pages 169-214, June.
- repec:aei:rpbook:24252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Jayashree Watal, 2000. "Decision-Making in the WTO," Policy Briefs PB00-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Guzman, Andrew & Simmons, Beth A, 2002. "To Settle or Empanel? An Empirical Analysis of Litigation and Settlement at the World Trade Organization," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 205-235, January.
- Jackson, John H., 2002. "Perceptions about the WTO trade institutions," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 101-114, March.
- Hudec, R. E., 2002. "Free trade, sovereignty, democracy: the future of the World Trade Organization," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 211-222, July.
- William J. Davey, 2003. "The Case for a WTO Permanent Panel Body," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Claus-Dieter Ehlermann, 2003. "Reflections on the Appellate Body of the WTO," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 695-708, September.
- John Greenwald, 2003. "WTO Dispute Settlement: an Exercise in Trade Law Legislation?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 113-124, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Dispute Settlement; DSU Review Negotiations;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-04-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAW-2005-04-16 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0504003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.