How the Zebra Got Its Stripes: Imprinting of Individuals and Hybrid Social Ventures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Åstebro, Thomas & Thompson, Peter, 2011. "Entrepreneurs, Jacks of all trades or Hobos?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 637-649, June.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2008. "Education And Entrepreneurship Selection And Performance: A Review Of The Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 795-841, December.
- Parker,Simon C., 2006.
"The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030632.
- Parker,Simon C., 2004. "The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828130.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2013.
"Profit with purpose? a theory of social enterprise with experimental evidence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58181, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2013. "Profit with Purpose? A Theory of Social Enterprise with Experimental Evidence," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 047, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:19-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Alt & Justin B. Craig, 2016. "Selling Issues with Solutions: Igniting Social Intrapreneurship in for-Profit Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 794-820, July.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2017.
"Profit with Purpose? A Theory of Social Enterprise,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 19-58, August.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2017. "Profit with purpose? A theory of social enterprise," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordshybrid organizations; imprinting; institutional theory; social entrepreneurship;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-07-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2013-07-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SOC-2013-07-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:14-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .