Report NEP-SOC-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Corrado, Luisa & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201314, University of Turin.
- Danilov, Anastasia & Sliwka, Dirk, 2013. "Can Contracts Signal Social Norms? Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7477, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2013. "Bowling for fascism: Social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party in Weimar Germany, 1919-33," Economics Working Papers 1375, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Son Thierry Ly & Arnaud Riegert, 2014. "Persistent Classmates: How Familiarity with Peers Protects from Disruptive School Transitions," PSE Working Papers halshs-00842265, HAL.
- Jason Fletcher, 2013. "Friends or Family? Revisiting the Effects of High School Popularity on Adult Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zumbühl, Maria & Dohmen, Thomas & Pfann, Gerard A., 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 7476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommaso Colussi, 2013. "Migrant Networks and Job Search Outcomes: Evidence from Displaced Workers," Working Papers 706, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Butler, Je rey V. & Conzo, Pierluigi & Leroch, Martin A., 2013. "Social Identity and Punishment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201329, University of Turin.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Natalia Jiménez & Giovanni Ponti, 2013. "A guided tour to (real-life) social network elicitation," ThE Papers 13/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Yann Algan & Camille Hémet & David Laitin, 2013. "The Social Effects of Ethnic Diversity at the Local Level: A Natural Experiment with Exogenous Residential Allocation," Working Papers halshs-00843173, HAL.
- Matthew Lee & Julie Battilana, 2013. "How the Zebra Got Its Stripes: Imprinting of Individuals and Hybrid Social Ventures," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-005, Harvard Business School.