Conflict, Ideology and Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- de Ree, Joppe & Nillesen, Eleonora, 2009.
"Aiding violence or peace? The impact of foreign aid on the risk of civil conflict in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 301-313, March.
- J. de Ree & E. Nillesen, 2006. "Aiding Violence or Peace? The Impact of Foreign Aid on the Risk of Civil Conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 06-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Barron, Patrick & Diprose, Rachael & Woolcock, Michael, 2007. "Local conflict and development projects in Indonesia : part of the problem or part of a solution ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4212, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:506-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijn van Weezel, 2017. "Mostly Harmless? A Subnational Analysis of the Aid-Conflict Nexus," Working Papers 201728, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil Conflict; foreign aid; Rent Seeking; Community-Driven Development; philippines;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00553121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .